Phadke Art Studio, which is famous for crafts’ work of Mr. Raghunath Krishna Phadke, is located on Khanderao Tekri near Government Bhoj Hospital on Mandav Road in Dhar. Phadke studio was established by Raghunath Krishna Phadke, an artist and sculptor, who came to Dhar from Mumbai on a call from the Dhar King. He established this art studio in 1933, where his sculptors has been stored. The very lively statues of many freedom fighters – Gandhiji, Jawaharlal Nehru, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Raja Ram Mohan Rai etc. were crafted by Mr. Phadke. In addition, very beautiful statues of kings, queens and local spiritual leaders were engraved. Statues made by him are established at Dhar, Indore, Dewas, Ujjain and Mumbai. Presently several statues made by him and their replicas are lying in the closet of the studio. Shri Phadke was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 1961 for his contributions in the field of art. In 1971, he was given the doctorate degree by Vikram University, Ujjain. In 1972, after the death of Shri Phadke, his works are still alive in the studio. This renowned craft museum has recently been restored by the District Administration by CSR.